The Town of Tarboro employees are essential in the Town’s ability to provide quality services to the community. Our Human Resources Department’s goal is to attract, develop and retain a diverse, well qualified and professional workforce that reflects the high standards of the community we serve.
We seek qualified personnel to meet the requirements of open positions. The Town of Tarboro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Electric Line Worker
Senior Power Line Technician
Applications are available from the Human Resources Department located in Town Hall or click below to download the application.
Download Town of Tarboro Job Application
Applications are accepted for current posted vacancies only
Resumes can only be accepted with a completed application
You May Submit Your Application (and other documents) By Any of the Following Methods:
• By Mail: Town of Tarboro, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 220, Tarboro, NC 27886
• In Person: Town Hall, 500 N. Main Street, Tarboro, NC 27886, 2nd floor, Rm 204
• By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Hours are: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, excluding holidays
Note: Applications must be submitted by 5:00pm on the vacancy closing date to be considered for employment.
For more information about a specific job or other employment related questions, please contact:
Wendy R. Cox
Human Resources Officer
Phone: (252) 641-4244
Below is information regarding voluntary employee disability policies:
- Town Manager Short Term Disability
- Department Heads Short Term Disability
- Employees Short Term Disability
- Town Manager Long Term Disability
- Department Heads Long Term Disability
- Employees Long Term Disability
To view the Town of Tarboro's ADA Position Statement, please click HERE.
To view the Town of Tarboro's ADA Greivance Procedure please click HERE.